I love reading and reviewing books. I will review any kind of book: old, new, or soon to be released. I am open to reading anything. Please read my policy below for more information.
- I read various book genres, although my preferred genres would be Fantasy, Sci-fi, YA, Romance, and Dystopian/Post-Apocalyptic. I will read and review other genres as well. I rarely review Non-Fiction.
- I am a Kindle user so my preferred format is e-copy. (.mobi or pdf) I may accept a final print copy depending on the book.
- I am on NetGalley. If you would like my NetGalley email address please include that in your review request.
- I do not earn any money from blogging and will not accept any compensation for my reviews.
- I will try my best to review every book I accept but my accepting of a book is not a guarantee that I will review it.
- All reviews will be my own honest opinion of the book; positive or negative. For both a positive or negative review, I will include reasons why.
- If you wish for me to post at/by a specific time please include this information in your review request. If not I will post a review after I finish reading it.
- All of my reviews will be shared on Goodreads, Tumblr, Bloglovin, and Instagram. If this is a problem please include this information in your review request.
5 Stars – I absolutely loved the book was not able to put it down or stop thinking about it.
4 Stars – There was only one tiny thing I didn’t like about the book, but other than that it was great and I really enjoyed reading it.
3 Stars – This was an enjoyable read, but not enough so that I thought it was above average. Not terrible, but also not great.
2 Stars – There was barely enough there to keep me reading. I didn’t hate it, but I would have been fine not reading it.
1 Star – I felt like I was making myself read this book. This book was close to being a DNF.
I am generally a generous rater so you will probably rarely see any books below 3 stars.